Old posts are still visible on Older Voices http://cageliner.blogspot.com
Friday, June 28, 2013
Nobody ever calls this place "Kirkpatrick's"; the staff always answers the phone "The Toucan." Legally, the Toucan is at the back and down a short flight of stairs. When I say I'm at the Toucan, I'm really here at the front-end bar. I haven't drank in the Toucan for months. This bar has a better phone signal and stronger Wi-Fi :-)
Posted by Doug at 5:16 AM
- Waiting for a bus, caught a cab.
- Doors and a couple of streakers
- Playing catch up
- Posting used to be an everyday thing.
- Hairy mouse John's shoe misty child
- Eat your fat, and non sequiturs
- Stop talking to cops. The tube train cometh.
- Your boat's ready, Houston. Other wet stuff.
- Not done yet
- More shiny and a selfie
- Statue study
- Shiny and shady on University Ave.
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2012 (205)