"CatBrew" is taxi driver speak for the Brewers' Retail on Cataraqui St. All BRs are now called The Beer Store. The chair wasn't actually anywhere near the CatBrew, but rather Skeleton Park.
Old posts are still visible on Older Voices http://cageliner.blogspot.com
- ► 2013 (98)
- Given the boot, heart like a stick
- Patterns and hey, look. Chairs.
- Henry Rollins alley whisky T-Bird
- Caution, shiny, climbable, driveable and for rent
- Alleys, pee reads, bless you on Gesundheit
- The. And other stuff.
- Red tight-skirted shadow feeder, crazy horse
- Work pics, how much is that doggie in the window?
- Bus stop, overpass, wooden obelisks
- Padded and sweet, old and lost
- Bikers on bridge
- Bridge series 2
- Bridge series 1
- Down by the CatBrew
- Two of these are the same thing
- A dumpster gave me wood...
- Red cat, green cat
- Don't try photographing these things at home
- Still in service
- In or around an alley
- ▼ June (21)