I bought a new Tamron 10-24mm wide angle lens today. My kit lens is, well, mostly plastic and only goes to 18mm. 10mm is so much wider in camera speak.
First shot: Tyler at the Toucan. Wide angle lenses distort the hell out of the sides, but I like it.
Some building shots, two of my favourite building in the city.
This is Queen St on the left, one way up, and Clarence St on the right. It looks like parallel streets, but they meet at a point. The wedge shaped building is the Gore Building.
My messy apartment.
Old posts are still visible on Older Voices http://cageliner.blogspot.com
Monday, August 29, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
Sunday, August 21, 2011
- ► 2013 (98)
- ► 2012 (205)
- It's not just wide, it's ultra wide.
- Nautical abstracts 2
- Nautical abstracts 1
- Who killed live music?
- Itchy green box and erection
- Still life with vacuum. Sugar Balls.
- Toucan alley
- Twenty city blocks were closed for this
- Schoolin' coolin' chrome no comb
- Plastic, wood and minerals.
- The shadow of a reflection
- Bird house, barn, butt burner, bare bum
- Peace and love
- Enjoy life, reflect, and pick up your $#!+
- In the wind... mostly
- Buckets bagpipes bulwark
- Bird bike ball cap something else
- Bear not bare. Post #100
- ▼ August (21)