Old posts are still visible on Older Voices http://cageliner.blogspot.com
Monday, March 21, 2011
My youngest had a checkup at Toronto General last Wednesday (he's fine, across the street at Sick Kids is where he had surgery at 10 months of age back in '85), so I had an opportunity to get a few snaps of the local architecture. #s 3, 4 and 5 are from inside the Eaton Centre at Yonge and Dundas.
Posted by Doug at 5:36 PM
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
- ► 2013 (98)
- ► 2012 (205)
- Crazy 'bout that old asylum
- Tanks and tubes
- Icy gulls, rocky, concrete duck
- Hard rockin' girls never stop
- Toronto, a good place to shop or be sick.
- Feathered and weathered
- Photo details you can have. Life details... no.
- Green ice and red, white and blue
- You gonna finish that? Sparkles and iron.
- Boat ticket rubble, ugliness, looking glass
- Semi-erect, erect, hard. Hands down.
- Cheap photo editing and architexture
- Not true; false
- Naked plastic girls and Oscars®
- ▼ March (15)